A few people from FOI (Fakultet organizacije i informatike) have proposed a round table titled Importance of quality (systems) for the IT profession:
- prof. dr. sc. Zdravko Krakar: Quality and maturity of the IT profession, and different IT views (IT as practice; IT in business systems; IT in Croatia) – 30 minutes
- doc. dr. sc. Melita Kozina: SPI (Software Process Improvement) in software development process – 20 minutes
- doc. dr. sc. Valentina Kirinić: Software quality norms – 20 minutes
- mr. sc. Nadica Hrgarek: Software verification and validation best practices – 20 minutes
- prof. dr. sc. Zdravko Krakar (chair): Discussion – 30 minutes
More information on speakers and topics coming soon.
Update: Slides are available.